Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit Volt, Nike Zoom Fly Grey Volt
Nike Zoom Fly knit - Men's Black/Volt
Designed For Speed The Men’s Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit running shoe is designed for maximum performance and record-breaking speed. Set new PRs in the Zoom Fly Flyknit, which is a Flyknit-constructed upgrade of the original Zoom Fly. The high-speed, versatile design is perfect for either training or racing, featuring a featherlite woven textile upper and a thick React foam sole that houses a full-length carbon fiber plate. This plate, which is also found in Nike’s elite-level Zoom VaporFly 4%, supplies springy energy return with every stride to propel you forward as you run. The Flyknit upper is constructed with fusible yarns that create zones of support and structure where they are needed without adding extra weight. High Performance. Great Style. The Zoom Fly Flyknit’s high-speed precision design is matched with cutting-edge style. This model is a perfect option for wearing as a performance runner who is looking for extra speed, but it’s also great as a casual sneaker thanks to its sleek silhouette and stylish Flyknit build in eye-catching colorways. How you decide to wear the Zoom Fly Flyknit is your choice alone. You can find all the latest looks for the speedy runner here at Foot Locker, available in a full range of men’s sizing. Upgrade your run today. Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit features: • The high performance Nike Zoom Fly in an updated Flyknit construction.
• The upper features a fully woven Flyknit textile build with fusible yarns that create zones of support and structure without adding extra weight.
• One-piece upper construction for a slip-on design with a sock-like fit.
• Heel tab loop for easier on/off.
• Thick Nike React foam midsole for lightweight, soft, and stable cushion.
• Full-length carbon fiber plate within the midsole supplies springy energy return to propel you forward as you run.
• Rubber outsole with traction pattern that uses different shapes for stability and propulsion off the ground.
Find more related products: