Nike Air Vapormax Run Utility Black Reflect Silver, Nike Air Vapormax Run Utility Grey
Nike Air Vapormax Run Utility - Men's Black/Reflective Silver/Oil Grey
Maximum Comfort For Rugged Conditions The Men's Nike Air VaporMax Run Utility is a modified edition of the VaporMax running shoe designed for wet and rugged conditions. Designed with the largest full-length Air Sole unit and a redesigned upper built to keep the elements out, the VaporMax Run Utility is ready for rainy day runs. The construction features a water-repellent blend of lightweight textile-and-synthetic materials across the upper with tape-sealed seams. A toggle lacing system allows for quick and easy adjustment in cold weather even if you're wearing gloves. Below the protective upper is the amazing comfort of the VaporMax technology, which features a series of Air chambers across the entire sole of the shoe, engineered with enough structure that a traditional foam midsole is not necessary for a supportive, high-performance ride with unparalleled cushion. Conquer the Streets With the Air VaporMax Run Utility, you’ll feel like you’re walking on clouds, even when the conditions are anything but ideal. Conquer the wet, cold conditions of the city’s environments in your own pair, available here at Foot Locker in a variety of stylish color combinations, many inspired by Nike’s classic All Conditions Gear (ACG) line. Keep harsh conditions out while enjoying maximum comfort in your own pair today. Nike Air Vapormax Run Utility Features: • Textile-and-synthetic upper with water-repellent coating to keep moisture out.
• Taped seams ensure dry feet in harsh conditions.
• Toggle lacing system for easy adjustment in cold and wet conditions.
• Dynamic Flywire works with lacing for custom support.
• Reflective details for nighttime visibility.
• Heel pull tab for easy on/off access.
• Revolutionary VaporMax cushioning system for lightweight, unparalleled cushioning.
• Rubber outsole with waffle tread pattern for durability and traction in.
Find more related products: