Nike Air Max Sequent Grey, Nike Air Max Sequent 2 Orange
Nike Air Max Sequent 3 - Men's Grey/Orange/Green
Comfort With Every Stride The Men's Nike Air Max Sequent 3 is a high performance running shoe packed with comfort and style. Designed for short distance runs, the Air Max Sequent 3 provides maximum cushion with its large visible Air unit in the heel and a full-length Phylon foam midsole for a lightweight ride. Up top, the comfort continues with a stretchy knit textile upper that shapes to your foot for a dynamic, natural fit with plenty of breathability to keep your feet cool and dry. The upper is also supported with Flywire cables that integrate with the midfoot shoe laces to lock you in, as well as synthetic overlays for structure. This sneaker can be worn for a speedy training session or casually on the streets, and provides maximum comfort and clean, modern style with every stride. Retro-Inspired Style, Modern Comfort The Air Max Sequent 3 takes design cues from iconic Air Max runners like the Air Max 1 and Air Max 90, and utilizes them in a thoroughly modern design packed with today’s best technology from Nike. The seamless combination of past and present, performance and style makes for a versatile design that can be worn on the road, in the gym, or just for a casual day out on the town. With colorways ranging from neutral to vibrant, we’re sure everyone will be able to find a version to match their own personal style. The Men's Nike Air Max Sequent 3 is available now at Foot Locker in a wide range of color combinations and sizing. • Stretch knit upper expands and contracts with the shape and movements of your foot for a natural fit.
• Knit upper also provides maximum breathability.
• Flywire cables work with laces to provide dynamic support.
• Synthetic paneling adds structure for additional support.
• Phylon foam midsole for lightweight cushion.
• Large U-shaped Air Max unit in heel delivers maximum cushion and style.
• Rubber segments under heel and toe add durability to high-wear zones.
• Articulated forefoot utilizes flex grooves for a natural range of motion.
Find more related products: