Nike SB Stefan Janoski Hazelnut, Nike SB Stefan Janoski Max Hazelnut
Nike SB Stefan Janoski Max - Men's Hazelnut/Ivory/Clay Orange/Black
Skate Style. Maximum Comfort.
The Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski became an instant classic skate shoe when it released in 2009. Released in countless colorways in the years since, you’d be hard-pressed to find a skateboarder who hasn’t skated in at least one pair of the clean and simple design. Skaters love the Zoom Stefan Janoski for its slim and low profile silhouette and vulcanized outsole that provides ideal board feel. Nike recognized the Zoom Stefan Janoski’s wide appeal for non-skaters, as well, and realized that it was the perfect silhouette to recreate as a lifestyle-first casual sneaker option. Adding even more comfort to the no-nonsense silhouette, the Nike SB Stefan Janoski Max was born. All Day Comfort
The ultimate chilling sneaker, the casual reinterpretation of the original deck shoe inspired design by Nike SB pro Stefan Janoski actually takes heavy inspiration from the Nike running category. Usually constructed with a lightweight and breathable mesh upper instead of the durable suede of the original skate design, the Stefan Janoski Max utilizes a foam sole with a visible Air Max unit in the heel and a flexible Nike Free design in the forefoot for ideal comfort and cushion all day long whether you’re on or of your board. • Clean design inspired by the original Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski skate shoe.
• Lightweight and breathable synthetic textile mesh upper with plush padding. • Select styles are constructed with natural suede and/or leather uppers. See specific colorway for materials.
• One-piece bootie construction offers a foot-hugging feel.
• Classic Stefan Janoski logo tags on the tongue.
• Lightweight Phylon™ foam midsole Visible heel Max Air® unit for maximum cushion.
• Deep Nike Free-inspired horizontal and vertical flex grooves in the forefoot provide natural foot movement.
• Foam sole construction replaces the original vulcanized rubber sole of the Janoski skate shoe for even more comfort.
• EVA foam sockliner for additional cushioning internally.
• Solid rubber pods on outsole with herringbone traction pattern for grip on or off the board.
Find more related products: