Nike Air Force 1 White Total Orange, Nike Air Huarache Orange And White
Nike Air Huarache - Women's White/White/Total Orange
History in the Making Designed by Tinker Hatfield, the Nike Air Huarache is built to perform. First released in 1991, it made a revolutionary statement for its plush, foot-hugging capabilities. It's made for runners, so it might come as quite a surprise to learn what inspired Hatfield to come up with the concept for the Nike Air Huarache. As he was out water skiing, he noticed the neoprene booties on the skis themselves. Their secure and supportive fit got his wheels turning. Since then, this amazing neoprene technology has been used in endless Nike models for all kinds of different sporting categories, from running to soccer and beyond. Let's Go Running From beginner runners to advanced, the Nike Air Huarache is the performance running shoe all levels need in their lives. The famed neoprene bootie is definitely the most notable feature of the Nike Air Huarache shoe, but it has so much more to offer regardless of your running experience or distances. With such an iconic and influential sneaker supporting you every step of the way, you really can’t go wrong. The Nike Air Huarache has continued to outpace its challengers as a leading running shoe for Nike. Nike Women's Air Huarache features: • Interior neoprene stretch bootie for a snug fit.
• Materials: Leather, spandex, neoprene, textile, and thermoplastic (TPU).
• Customized eyelets in two tiers.
• Iconic Air Huarache logo featured on the tongue.
• TPU heel clip is flexible for added support.
• Extra comfort thanks to the cushioned Thick Phylon™ foam sole.
• Impact protection provided by the Air-Sole® units in heel and forefoot.
• Grip and durability thanks to the rubber waffle tread around the perimeter of the outsole.
Find more related products: